10% of purchase price (less reservation fee) payable at exchange of contracts (28 days)
Balance of 90% payable on completion
Please leave your contact information and we will get back to you for a one to one consultation ASAP.
Consilio is developed by Spitfire Homes, an award-winning homebuilder with a passion for creating stylish and design-led properties. These distinctive homes offer visually striking exteriors and sophisticated interiors adorned with premium brands, materials and finishes.
Consilio is located at the hometown and birthplace of Shakespeare and it comprises of 135 properties in total with 2 beds to 4 beds houses.
Situated on the rural edge of Stratford-upon-Avon, purchasers benefit from stunning views of the surrounding countryside. The area has a great school network, and at the same time, it only takes a few minutes to reach the city centre, which is very convenient. Property prices in Stratford-upon-Avon have risen by 16.1% during last year, with great potential for appreciation. Consilio is great for investment or self-use.
- Built by Developer Spitfire Homes
- Located in Stratford-upon-Avon of Warwickshire, the hometown of Shakespeare
- Near to cities such as Warwick (20 minutes by car) and Birmingham (45 minutes by car)
- Consilio project is a freehold home offering two beds to four beds, each with a garage and garden
- The entire project will develop about 135 villas, bringing rare new villas to the area
- Football clubs and large golf courses nearby
- 5 minutes drive to city center; including Shakespeare Centre, Michelin restaurant Salt, butterfly farm etc
- With outstanding and good schools nearby
- Property prices in Stratford-upon-Avon have risen by 16.1% during last year, with great potential for appreciation
- Stunning views of the surrounding countryside and low crime rate
- great for investment or self-use
By car :
-Stratford-upon-Avon city centre - 5 minutes
-Warwick - 20 minutes
-Birmingham -45 minutes
-Milton Keynes -1 hour 20 minutes
-Reading - 2 hours
-London - 2 hours 20 minutes