10% of purchase price (less reservation fee) payable at exchange of contracts (28 days)
Balance of 90% payable on completion
Please leave your contact information and we will get back to you for a one to one consultation ASAP.
A new community in the heart of Harrow, designed by award winning architect Pollard Thomas Edwards.
Home to the Kodak Factory for 125 years, this impressive regeneration development will provide up to 2,000 homes in addition to restaurants, cafés, shops and planned offices set around a landscaped park creating a new leisure, business and residential destination.
- A £1.75bn regeneration hotspot with expected capital growth of up to 20% over the next 5 years
- Live in a Zone 5 location with Zone 2 equivalent travel times
- 13 minutes to Euston from Harrow & Wealdstone station
- Strong rental demand with yields of up to 5%
- Extensive landscaped parkland and gardens within the development
- All homes come with private outside terrace or balcony
- 98% of schools in Harrow are judged by Ofsted as ‘Good’ or ‘Outstanding’
- Residents' gym, planned cafés, restaurant & supermarket within the development
By Tube :
- Watford Junction - 7 mins
- Oxford Circus - 21 mins
- Paddington - 30 mins
- Bank - 30 mins
- Canary Wharf - 44 mins
By Train :
- Euston - 12 mins