Our commitment to privacyWe take our responsibility to protect the personal information provided to us seriously. This statement explains how we do that. It sets out what we do with the personal information we hold, how we protect it, and it explains your privacy rights (if applicable).
If we change this Privacy Statement:Century 21 Goodwin (International) Property Consultants might update this Privacy Statement from time to time. When we have to do this the revised statement will be posted on this page, and where appropriate, by notification on our homepage. You should check this page from time to time to review any changes we have made.
The personal information we collect:When we collect personal information, we are open about how we will use it.
We collect information:• through our website or the website of our affiliates - for example names, addresses or email details.
• from meetings with staff or business contacts, such as exchanging business cards, or collecting information at conferences or business events.
• that you provide to us in connection with the services we provide, for example in connection with tenancy or a lease agreement
Our legal basis for processing your informationWe rely upon a number of different legal bases for processing personal information and special category personal information– these include processing personal information where it is in our legitimate interests to do so, where this is necessary for the fulfilment of a contract or where the processing is necessary to carry out our obligations under employment law. Where we rely on our legitimate interests, this means that we use personal information to run our business and to provide the services we have been asked to provide. The provision of your personal information is voluntary except where we mark certain items of personal data as mandatory. If you do not provide us with the personal information which is marked mandatory, we may not be able to offer you certain products and services.
How we use your informationWe use your personal information in compliance with all the relevant laws and may use it in one or more of the following ways:
• We may use the personal information of tenants or other natural persons you have supplied us with to carry out work such as lease management on your behalf;
• We may use the contact information you supply to respond to your requests;
• We may use identification verification documents only where necessary under regulatory and legal requirements to verify who you are as a condition to providing you Century 21 Goodwin (International) Property Consultants services and products;
• We may use personal financial information to assess your eligibility for Century 21 Goodwin (International) Property Consultants products and services;
• We may use your personal information to make your online experience as smooth as possible – for example by setting cookies and tailoring what you see on our associated websites;
• We may use your personal information to safeguard the security of our premises and those we maintain for third parties – for example through the use of CCTV;
• We may use and disclose your personal information where permissible and/or required under applicable laws, to cooperate with valid requests from regulators, governmental bodies, law enforcement authorities, or other legal processes; and
Century 21 Goodwin (International) Property Consultants may also use your [name and contact information] to market and advertise, or may transfer your personal information to other members in the Century 21 Goodwin (International) Property Consultants Group to send you direct marketing about services and products of Century 21 Goodwin (International) Property Consultants and/or the service and products of its affiliates in the Century 21 Goodwin (International) Property Consultants in the following categories: (property and lease management, property sales, consulting, design, financing, valuation and advisory services). Your consent (for use) and written consent (for transfer) is required before we do so. If you wish for us to no longer use or transfer your data for direct marketing purposes, please contact our marketing department at firstname.lastname@example.org .
Whom we share personal information withWe may share your personal information with the following persons for the purposes described above:
• Century 21 Goodwin (International) Property Consultants employees who require it to perform their jobs;
• Century 21 Goodwin (International) Property Consultants' affiliates, associates and related entities in the Century 21 Goodwin (International) Property Consultants;
• Organizations that support the products or services we provide to you;
• Anyone you give us permission to share it with; and
• Any regulatory, governmental, tax, law enforcement or other authority where disclosure is required or permitted by law.
We will never sell your personal information and we take steps to keep your details safe and secure.
Stopping us contacting youIf you have provided us with consent to supply you with marketing and information, you can withdraw your consent at any time by email to email@example.com
Where we keep and process your informationWe may transfer and/or store the information we collect from you outside of Hong Kong and your personal information may be processed by our service providers or by other members of the Century 21 Goodwin (International) Property Consultants. When we do this we shall adopt contractual or other means to ensure that your personal information is secure and properly protected and shall not be kept longer than is necessary for processing the personal information.
Keeping your information safeWe commit to maintaining the deployment of appropriate security to protect personal information wherever it is located, and whether it is in electronic or manual form. To do this we may use a variety of mechanisms depending on where the information is stored and the relationship between Century 21 Goodwin (International) Property Consultants and any recipient organizations.
Your RightsWhere applicable you may have the following rights over your personal information:
Request a copy of the information we holdYou can access the personal information we hold about you. To do so please contact our Data Protection Officer by email at firstname.lastname@example.org There is no charge for us providing this information to you. You can also ask for information that you have provided to us in a machine-readable format, so you can transfer it to another organization if you want to.
Ask us to not use your informationIf for any reason you do not want us to hold or use your information please contact us by email at email@example.com We may need to keep some of your information for legal and business reasons, for example to comply with a regulatory requirement.
Have your information correctedIf you think the personal information we hold is wrong, please contact our Data Protection Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will check and correct it if necessary. We are committed to holding personal information that is accurate and current.
How long we keep your informationWe endeavor to keep your information for as long as we need it for legitimate business or legal reasons. We will then delete it safely and securely. If you would like us to delete your information please contact us at email@example.com
How to complainIf you need to make a complaint about our handling of your personal information, please contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org If you are unhappy with how we deal with your complaint, you can contact the Office of the Privacy Commissioner for Personal Data, Hong Kong.
How else to contact us:If you have any other questions about your personal information please contact us by email at email@example.com
For all enquiries not relating to your Personal Information please contact us at https://www.c21-international.com/contact