10% of purchase price (less reservation fee) payable at exchange of contracts (28 days)
Balance of 90% payable on completion
Please leave your contact information and we will get back to you for a one to one consultation ASAP.
An exciting new residential quarter coming to west London Zone 2 with exceptional transport links.
Western Circus makes for an ideal first home with Acton offering an eclectic mix of independent cafés, restaurants and pubs with central London also easily accessible.
East Acton station is just a 5-minute walk away meaning you can be in the heart of London in just 18 minutes via the Central Line. With Crossrail serving Acton Main Line from 2022, Western Circus will be in one of the best connected areas of west London.
Centred around landscaped gardens, homes with open plan layouts and private outdoor space. In addition there will be a Lidl supermarket and a café.
- Developed by the market-leading developer Barratt London
- Located at Zone 2 in London
- Between the two regeneration projects of Old Oak & Park Royal and White City, it is expected to generate 65,000 jobs and an annual income of £7 billion, enjoying the potential for future appreciation
- 5 minutes to East Acton Underground Station, 30 minutes to Central London
- Close to Crossrail station and the future HS2 high-speed rail station
- All homes come with private outside terrace or balcony
- Adjacent to the Chiswick Business Park, a business district with more than 200 corporate headquarters, the first choice for white-collar tenants
- Lidl supermarket, public garden, coffee shop within the development and one stop to White City Westfield
By Tube :
-2 minutes - White City
-6 minutes - Paddington
-16 minutes - Liverpool Street
-18 minutes - Oxford Circus
-27 minutes - Bank