An urban enclave defined in equal terms by its landscape and its people; organized around a nearly 10-acre park with elegant towers extruded organically from the landscape; supporting a quality of life that draws on a past steeped in raw natural beauty to represent a future of social, environmental and cultural abundance. Oakridge will be a crossroads for living, working, connecting, learning, creating and exploring – cultivated by those who want to be part of what’s next. It will be:
- A cultural hub that pays homage to human experience in all its forms;
- 2,600 homes for nearly 6,000 residents;
- Workspace for 3,000 creative professionals;
- More than 300 stores featuring the world’s most distinguished brands;
- A unique culinary experience featuring the best local and global chefs;
- One of Vancouver’s largest community centres;
- Vancouver’s second-largest library;
- A nearly 10-acre park made up of six integrated smaller parks;
- Home to the world-renowned Goh Ballet performing arts academy; and
- An incomparable variety of live music venues.
Oakridge will restore the city – one that celebrates nature as an integral part of who we are and what makes Vancouver one of the most liveable cities in the world. Its organic architecture and comprehensive infrastructure will support an intuitive and serendipitous way of life that evolves constantly, naturally and flexibly. Our vision of Oakridge is a testament to the ability of man and nature to coexist.
A place for life to unfold.