10% of purchase price (less reservation fee) payable at exchange of contracts (28 days)
Balance of 90% payable on completion
Please leave your contact information and we will get back to you for a one to one consultation ASAP.
No. 10 Watkin Road will be a collection of 229 homes in the heart of Wembley. With excellent transport links to central London, all homes feature a balcony or terrace, and the development boasts five communal roof-top gardens with children's play areas and places to relax or enjoy leisure activities.
Named as 'London's Borough of Culture', this buzzing area is steadily becoming known for its cultural attractions, first class shopping and green open spaces, making it a perfect time to invest in a new home.
- All apartments come with a balcony or terrace, residents also have the exclusive use of roof-top podium gardens
- Situated in 'London's Borough of Culture 2020', with a strong potential growth in property prices
- Out - standing school zone
- Developed by one of the largest and listed developers in the UK
- 5 mins walk to Wembley Park Station (Metropolitan and Jubilee Line);
- 15 mins walk to Wembley Stadium Railway Station
- 12 mins on train to Marylebone Station (Zone 1)
- 9 mins on tube to Bond Street Station
- 12 mins walk to London Designer Shopping Outlet with numerous brands and restaurants
- Close to Wembley Stadium, home to the England national football team