10% of purchase price (less reservation fee) payable at exchange of contracts (28 days)
Balance of 90% payable on completion
Please leave your contact information and we will get back to you for a one to one consultation ASAP.
No. 10 Watkin Road will be a collection of 229 homes in the heart of Wembley. With excellent transport links to central London, all homes feature a balcony or terrace, and the development boasts five communal roof-top gardens with children's play areas and places to relax or enjoy leisure activities.
Named as 'London's Borough of Culture', this buzzing area is steadily becoming known for its cultural attractions, first class shopping and green open spaces, making it a perfect time to invest in a new home.
- All apartments come with a balcony or terrace, residents also have the exclusive use of roof-top podium gardens
- Situated in 'London's Borough of Culture 2020', with a strong potential growth in property prices
- Out - standing school zone
- Developed by one of the largest and listed developers in the UK
- Wembley Park Underground Station (Metropolitan and Jubilee Line) - 5 mins
- Wembley Stadium Railway Station -15 mins
- London Designer Shopping Outlet with numerous brands and restaurants - 12 mins
- Bond Street Station -16 mins
- Waterloo Station - 22 mins