Exchange contract with 20% or 10%+10% (in 6 months) paid as deposit（in 21 days and deduct £5,000）
Remaining 80% by completion
Please leave your contact information and we will get back to you for a one to one consultation ASAP.
Iron Bridge House, the latest boutique development in Hanwell West London, is within walking distance of the new Crossrail station. Set in the cultured heartland of Ealing, Ironbridge House is 57 carefully crafted apartments, surrounded by parks and public commons
- Ironbridge House is located in Ealing, West London, benefiting from its regeneration programme which will bring a great effect on property appreciation and rental returns.
New Elizabeth Line
- The Elizabeth Line, which runs in between East and West in London, will be completed in the middle of 2022, providing a more comprehensive transportation link to Hanwell Station.
Fast Access to Zone 1
- A 14-minute train ride to City of London.
Superior School Catchments
- There are 73 "Outstanding" and "Good" Primary and Secondary schools surrounding Ironbridge House.
Abundant Green Space
- Ealing is one of the towns with the most green areas in London, with canals, parks, golf courses, walking trails, and bicycle lanes.
Nearby Supreme Locations
- Ironbridge House owns an excellent location which is adjacent to Ealing, Brentford, Kew, Chiswick and White City.
Diversified Tenant Groups
- Ironbridge House is close to Brentford, Chiswick and White City, with numerous MNCs and Start-ups.
Boutique Property Development
- Ironbridge House provides 57 Studio, 1 and 2 bedroom units, as well as parking lots and bicycle parking spaces.
By Tube :
- London Paddington - 14mins
- Heathrow Airport - 14mins
By Crossrail :
- Heathrow Airport - 11mins
- Bond Street - 17mins
- Liverpool Street - 24mins
- Canary Wharf -31mins